A few improvements and upgrades have been made to our Slim and Power handle designs. The new Crossrope (2020) handles have an improved bearing post to prevent recoiling and clicking noises while jumping as well as textured latches and connectors for easier connecting and disconnecting of the ropes. Our new Slim Handles in particular have a shorter length to provide an overall lighter feel for faster jumping with your 1/4 and 1/2 LB ropes. You will also notice a new, stylish grip design on both the Slim and Power Handle designs.
Articles in this section
- Limited Life Time Warranty
- What is the difference between the Crossrope (2020) handles and the previous version?
- What is Crossrope?
- How do I contact Crossrope?
- What are the benefits of using weighted ropes over regular ropes?
- Which jump rope set should I get?
- Jump Rope Sizing
- How do I choose the right size?
- What happens if I choose the wrong size?
- Are weighted ropes good for beginners?