For indoor jumping, we recommend a ceiling height with a minimum 9' (2.75m) of vertical clearance. Be sure to keep clear of any ceiling fans, lights, sprinklers, or any other fixtures that may be struck when jumping.
Articles in this section
- What is Crossrope?
- How do I contact Crossrope?
- What are the benefits of using weighted ropes over regular ropes?
- Which jump rope set should I get?
- Jump Rope Sizing
- How do I choose the right size?
- What happens if I choose the wrong size?
- Are weighted ropes good for beginners?
- How do I get started with jumping rope as a beginner?
- How often should I jump?