Yes! Weighted ropes are ideal for beginners. The weight of the rope will help you time your jumps so that there are less mistakes than jumping with a really light rope.
Articles in this section
- What is Crossrope?
- How do I contact Crossrope?
- What are the benefits of using weighted ropes over regular ropes?
- Which jump rope set should I get?
- Jump Rope Sizing
- How do I choose the right size?
- What happens if I choose the wrong size?
- Are weighted ropes good for beginners?
- How do I get started with jumping rope as a beginner?
- How often should I jump?