- To best maintain your ropes and handles, wipe handles with a dry cloth
after each use, store your product in a cool dry place, and keep them
away from water or moisture.
- Crossrope weighted ropes are made of a high-grade, durable plastic
and steel cable core. All ropes will eventually wear out and need to be
replaced. You can greatly extend the life of your ropes by jumping with
a jump rope mat or by primarily jumping on non-abrasive surfaces like
rubber, PVC, or smooth wood floors.
- Do not store your products near sharp objects. Do not store your cables
in areas with very hot or cold temperatures as it may lead to cracking of
the hard outer coating. Also, avoid storage in direct sunlight. Keep the
handles free of excessive water or moisture to prevent possible rusting.
- Do not use any chemicals to clean the products. Just wipe the products
clean with a cloth.
Built with the highest quality components and assembly methods, we
confidently provide a lifetime warranty on our interchangeable jump rope
handles that are compatible with our weighted ropes.
We do not cover our ropes or mats under warranty as, due to the nature of
jumping rope, it is only natural for your ropes and mats to wear over time
as they regularly experience impact with use. Now, this does not mean our
products are not of excellent quality and durability. It simply means that it
is inevitable that you will need to eventually replace your ropes and mats.
Any and all claims regarding product-related issues can be filed HERE.
- Inspect every package or product purchased for missing
or defective/damaged parts. If you have any questions or
concerns whatsoever about the products purchased, do
not use them until you have contacted Crossrope LLC
at firstname.lastname@example.org and received answers to your
questions or concerns.
- Always inspect the products purchased prior to and after
each use to ensure that there are no areas with tears, nicks,
abrasions, kinks, or cuts that expose the steel cable core.
If you find any flaw or defect at the time of purchase,
DO NOT USE the product and contact Crossrope LLC at
email@example.com. Damaged or worn product will
naturally occur over time from use and can be dangerous.
These damaged or worn products should not be used and you
should consider purchasing a replacement.
- Prior to each use of the Crossrope products purchased check
to ensure that the rope is securely attached to the handle. The
male rope connector must be fully inserted into the female
handle clasp with the 2 latches fully engaged and locked in
place. Failure to ensure that the jump rope is securely attached
to the handles may lead to significant and permanent injury to
your eyes, face, and/or other parts of your body.
- Do not attempt any movements, activities, or exercises
with the products that are not specifically recommended at
Crossrope.com. Any use other than that as recommended,
and any use contrary to these instructions may lead to serious
and permanent eye injury, bodily disfigurement, and/or other
permanent damages. These products are intended ONLY for
jump roping use. Any alternative or improper use of the cables
or handles could result in injury.
- As with any jump rope, always use extreme caution to protect
your eyes when using the products. You may wish to wear
protective eyewear, such as safety goggles, to prevent serious
damage if you lose your grip on the handles, or if the jump rope
breaks, snaps, or recoils. You may also wish to wear additional
protective gear when using the products to prevent serious
damage to other sensitive areas.
- Never release the handles while in use. Release while in use can
cause significant injury, disfigurement, or death.
- Always store the products in a secure, childproof area.
- Clear your workout area of any obstructions, sharp objects,
pets, people, and other distractions. You must perform all
exercises on a clear, level, bare surface to avoid any risk of
tripping, stumbling, or other harm or damage. Using the
products near other people or objects could cause significant
injury and/or damage.
- Remove all jewelry, including rings, chains, and pins, before
using the products.
- Never wrap any part of the products around your feet, hands,
mouth, head, neck, or shoulders.
- Wear proper shoes to protect yourself from possible damage
from product contact, and proper exercise clothing not to
interfere with product movement. It is strongly recommended
that you wear proper footwear and use a controlled rotational
speed with the heavy cables. The jump rope cables are made of
steel wire with a protective nylon or vinyl coating, but impact
of a rope to your body at high speeds could potentially cause
pain or injury.
- Begin usage of the products slowly and fully under control to
learn proper form, balance, and coordination.
- Do not permanently or temporarily attach any part of the
products to, or use the products with, any other equipment or
materials of any kind.
- Two or more persons should never use the same products at the
same time. Use by more than one person at a time could result
in serious injury.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, PETS, AND ANY INDIVIDUALS
WHO MAY REQUIRE SUPERVISION. These products are not
recommended for children under 18 years of age without adult supervision.